Alumni Sponsorship

Leadership Memphis thanks our Alumni for working together for the good of the community.

Everyone wants to be the best. So it has been with every Leadership Memphis class for the past 40 years. No doubt about it. You were part of the Best Class Ever. But then, you already knew that. You also know a city is only as strong as its community leaders. And that we must constantly endeavor to make Memphis a better place by supporting the development of more community leaders. Join us as we embrace on the next 40 years by making your sponsor commitment today!

Leadership Memphis tuition accounts for 55% of our operating expenses.  That leaves a 45% gap.  We count heavily on our corporate and alumni sponsors to pay it forward each year – to give generously so that others can experience Leadership Memphis.  Each and every tax-deductible contribution – which we call corporate sponsorships – makes a difference.  No matter the amount.  Please impact Leadership Memphis with your donation today, so we can continue to develop the community leaders of tomorrow.

 

$2,500 and Above Power Leader Sponsor – Benefits include, but are not limited to:

  • 4 Reserved Seats at the 11th Annual Multicultural Breakfast
  • 4 Reserved Seats at the 2019 Leadership Awards Luncheon
  • 1 Leadership Memphis 40th Anniversary Commemorative Lapel Pin
  • 1 Copy of the 40th Anniversary Alumni Directory

Early Bird Benefits (Pledge before Oct. 31)

  • 2 Admission Passes to Playhouse on the Square
  • 1 Year Subscription to Memphis Magazine

 

$1,000 to $2,499 Step Up Leader Sponsor – Benefits include, but are not limited to:

  • 2 Reserved Seats at the 11th Annual Multicultural Breakfast
  • 2 Reserved Seats at the 2019 Leadership Awards Luncheon
  • 1 Leadership Memphis 40th Anniversary Commemorative Lapel Pin
  • 1 Copy of the 40th Anniversary Alumni Directory

Early Bird Benefits (Pledge before Oct. 31)

  • 2 Admission Passes to Playhouse on the Square
  • 1 Year Subscription to Memphis Magazine

 

$500 to $999 Ambassador Level Sponsor – Benefits include, but are not limited to:

  • 1 Reserved Seat at the 11th Annual Multicultural Breakfast
  • 1 Reserved Seat at the 2019 Leadership Awards Luncheon
  • 1 Leadership Memphis 40th Anniversary Commemorative Lapel Pin
  • 1 Copy of the 40th Anniversary Alumni Directory

Early Bird Benefits (Pledge before Oct. 31)

  • 2 Admission Passes to Playhouse on the Square
  • 1 Year Subscription to Memphis Magazine

 

$250 to $499 Connector Level Sponsor – Benefits include, but are not limited to:

  • 1 Leadership Memphis 40th Anniversary Commemorative Lapel Pin

Early Bird Benefits (Pledge before Oct. 31)

  • 1 Year Subscription to Memphis Magazine