Corporate Sponsorship

Leadership Memphis recognizes our Corporate Sponsors throughout the 2022-2023 year.

SIGNATURE EVENTS

  • 15th Annual Multicultural Breakfast – November 11, 2022
  • Annual Holiday Party – December 12, 2022
  • Leadership Awards Luncheon – March 3, 2023
  • Leadership Graduation Reception – April 27, 2023

Everyone wants to be the best. That’s how it’s been with every Leadership Memphis class since we were founded in 1979! We know that a city is only as strong as its community leaders. We also know that we must constantly endeavor to make Memphis a better place by supporting the development of more community leaders.  Join us as we embrace the next 45 years and beyond!

To become a corporate sponsor, please contact Michelle Dooner, Director of Development & Alumni Engagement at mdooner@leadershipmemphis.org, or by phone at (901) 278-0016.

Leadership Memphis tuition accounts for only 55% of our operating expenses, leaving a 45% gap.  We count heavily on our corporate and alumni sponsors to pay it forward each year – to give generously so that others can experience Leadership Memphis.  Every tax-deductible contribution and sponsorship makes a difference, no matter the amount.  Please impact Leadership Memphis with your investment today, so we can continue to develop the community leaders of tomorrow.

$30,000+: Leader Level – Benefits include, but are not limited to:

  • One (1) sponsored seat in the LM Executive Program Class (Values $4,995)
  • Presenting sponsor of one Signature event
  • Recognition at the remaining three events
  • Six tickets to the Multicultural Breakfast
  • Invitations to the Leadership Memphis Alumni Holiday Party
  • Six tickets to the Leadership Awards Luncheon
  • Invitations to the Leadership Memphis Graduation Reception
  • Logo recognition at the Leader Level throughout the year on LM website
  • Logo recognition at the Leader Level on, event collateral, social media channels, e-Newsletters, Annual Report, and office donor digital display

$15,000 – $29,999: Entrepreneur Level – Benefits include, but are not limited to:

  • Sponsor for FY23 Executive Program Class Day
  • One sponsored seat in a FastTrack Class (Fall 2022 or Spring 2023) (Values $1,995)
  • Sponsor recognition at all Signature events:
  • Four tickets for the Multicultural Breakfast
  • Invitations to the Leadership Memphis Alumni Holiday Party
  • Four tickets for the Leadership Awards Luncheon
  • Invitations to the Leadership Memphis Graduation Reception
  • Logo recognition at the Entrepreneur Level throughout the year on LM website
  • Logo recognition at the Entrepreneur Level on all LM event collateral, social media channels, e-Newsletters, Annual Report, and office donor digital display

$7,500 – $14,999: Team Builder Level – Benefits include, but are not limited to:

  • $500 Scholarship to FastTrack Class (Fall 2022 or Spring 2023)
  • Sponsor recognition at all Signature events
  • Two tickets to the 2022 Multicultural Breakfast
  • Two tickets to the 2023 Leadership Awards Luncheon
  • Alumni Holiday Party invitations
  • Name (no logo) recognition at the Team Builder Level on the Leadership Memphis website
  • Name (no logo) recognition at the Team Builder Level on all LM event collateral, social media channels, e-Newsletters, Annual Report and LM office digital donor display

$3,500: Innovator – Benefits include, but are not limited to:

  • $250 Scholarship to FastTrack Class (Fall 2022 or Spring 2023)
  • Sponsor recognition at all Signature events:
  • Alumni Holiday Party invitations
  • Name (no logo) recognition at the Innovator Level on the Leadership Memphis website
  • Name (no logo) recognition as an innovator Level sponsor on all LM event collateral, social media channels, e-Newsletters,
    Annual Report and LM office digital donor display