2021 Leadership Awards Luncheon
Leadership Memphis is proud to host the 2021 Leadership Awards Luncheon on March 12, 2021, from 11:15 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on Zoom, sponsored by Regional One Health and Sedgwick.
Leadership Memphis will honor the following awards:
- Dr. Jon McCullers, Dean of Clinical Affairs, University of Tennessee Health Science Center, as the 2021 Kate Gooch Leader of the Year
- Rick Wagers, Senior Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer, Regional One Health, as the 2021 Distinguished Alumni of the Year
Leadership Memphis will also be honoring 10 Change Makers.
Leadership Memphis considers Change Makes to be rare and unique forces of positive change. These dynamic individuals come from various backgrounds and organizations but share a common passion for bettering the world around them. Each Change Maker’s work has enhanced the community, uplifted other people, and made Memphis a better place.
- Keith Blanchard, President & CEO, Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Memphis
- Crystal Clark-Chatman, Founder & CEO, Beautiful Spirited Women
- Dr. Divya Choudhary, Dean of College of Professional & Graduate Studies, Christian Brothers University
- Dr. Reginald Coopwood, President & CEO, Regional One Health
- Judge Bernice Donald, Circuit Judge, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Terri Freeman, Former President, National Civil Rights Museum
- Jason Little, President & CEO, Baptist Memorial Health Care
- Dr. Reginald Porter, Sr., Pastor, Metropolitan Baptist Church
- Alexandria Smith, Chief HR Officer, City of Memphis
- Leslie Lynn Smith, Former President & CEO, Epicenter
This year’s keynote speaker, sponsored by Epicenter, is James E.K. Hildreth, Ph.D., M.D, President and Chief Executive Officer of Meharry Medical College, and member of the Biden-Harris Administration COVID-19 Health Equity Task Force. Dr. Hildreth will be speaking about the implications of COVID-19 on health equity. To learn more about Dr. Hildreth, click here.